Doublemaximus Mentalator Doublemaximus Mentalator

Neat experiment, but it took me a while to actually figure out what it's supposed to be doing.
Fun and novel but unfortunately gets boring in a few seconds.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

I do not give out 5's lightly.

An outstanding game, gripping from beginning to end, with a story that made me waste precious work hours because I couldn't stand to not finish it.
That being said, I had a hard time figuring out what to do at first, and I had to reset a ton of times because I couldn't figure it out. Also, the puzzles were easy; once I knew what to do, I blitzed through them all without a problem. Though I suppose the quickness of each puzzle kept the story going at a good pace, and I feel the way you integrated them into the story was excellent. So I suppose I won't complain too much about that.
What nailed it the most was the writing; it was interesting at first, until I realized that not only were there multiple endings, but they all revealed a little bit of the overarching plot at a time; and then it was all-consuming. The characters by the end are all, to my surprise, incredibly likeable and impressively well-defined .

I really, really appreciated this bold and unique approach to interactive storytelling, and I hope to one day spam the shit out of your inbox with fan art.

Gwendolynn Gwendolynn

You had me at "angel"
Interesting design. It's nice and well-balanced, but I'd recommend a few more ornaments, patterns or details; particularly in spots like her shirt or her boots that are mostly flat colors. Maybe some feather ornaments, or a colorful pattern that speaks to her inviting and friendly characterization. Just a suggestion.
Other than that, the face and hair are well-drawn and expressive; it works well to speak to her character, at least as it's described in the description.

Bribou99 responds:

Thanks so much for the critique! I'll definitely take your advice into consideration for future designs and drawings. I haven't spent a lot of time fleshing out her personality and backstory yet but hopefully I'll be able to tell more about her in the future.

Again thanks!!

Shaman Shaman

Good imitation! It could use a little less saturation, but is fairly convincing otherwise.

Limes Limes

You're very good with using bright glowing colors. I like your work.

ROGUEKELSEY responds:

Thank you so much! :D I greatly appreciate it!