no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

I do not give out 5's lightly.

An outstanding game, gripping from beginning to end, with a story that made me waste precious work hours because I couldn't stand to not finish it.
That being said, I had a hard time figuring out what to do at first, and I had to reset a ton of times because I couldn't figure it out. Also, the puzzles were easy; once I knew what to do, I blitzed through them all without a problem. Though I suppose the quickness of each puzzle kept the story going at a good pace, and I feel the way you integrated them into the story was excellent. So I suppose I won't complain too much about that.
What nailed it the most was the writing; it was interesting at first, until I realized that not only were there multiple endings, but they all revealed a little bit of the overarching plot at a time; and then it was all-consuming. The characters by the end are all, to my surprise, incredibly likeable and impressively well-defined .

I really, really appreciated this bold and unique approach to interactive storytelling, and I hope to one day spam the shit out of your inbox with fan art.

Cyclops Cyclops

A deformed, crooked face. That's such an interesting way to do a cyclops.

ahmonza responds:

thanks I thought it would be cool

Xayah Chillin Xayah Chillin

O love the colors. Some of the details, particularly the face, could use some sharpening up. But a very appealing character design overall.

gel9 responds:

thanks!

HVMG discarded cover. HVMG discarded cover.

I'm not a fan for pin ups or erotic art, but I really like your style and the way you draw faces.

Mrgordy responds:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the feedback.