All 45 art Reviews

commission sexy girl commission sexy girl

The only bra for me is algebra.

face collector face collector

That caught me off guard with the thumbnail, damn. Excellent horror scene, lost of great atmosphere and disturbing imagery.

Gwendolynn Gwendolynn

You had me at "angel"
Interesting design. It's nice and well-balanced, but I'd recommend a few more ornaments, patterns or details; particularly in spots like her shirt or her boots that are mostly flat colors. Maybe some feather ornaments, or a colorful pattern that speaks to her inviting and friendly characterization. Just a suggestion.
Other than that, the face and hair are well-drawn and expressive; it works well to speak to her character, at least as it's described in the description.

Bribou99 responds:

Thanks so much for the critique! I'll definitely take your advice into consideration for future designs and drawings. I haven't spent a lot of time fleshing out her personality and backstory yet but hopefully I'll be able to tell more about her in the future.

Again thanks!!

Shaman Shaman

Good imitation! It could use a little less saturation, but is fairly convincing otherwise.

Limes Limes

You're very good with using bright glowing colors. I like your work.

ROGUEKELSEY responds:

Thank you so much! :D I greatly appreciate it!

Sister Liliana Sister Liliana

I love it! Lots of character and storytelling in this one image.

Cyclops Cyclops

A deformed, crooked face. That's such an interesting way to do a cyclops.

ahmonza responds:

thanks I thought it would be cool

Xayah Chillin Xayah Chillin

O love the colors. Some of the details, particularly the face, could use some sharpening up. But a very appealing character design overall.

gel9 responds:

thanks!

HVMG discarded cover. HVMG discarded cover.

I'm not a fan for pin ups or erotic art, but I really like your style and the way you draw faces.

Mrgordy responds:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the feedback.

Grimhole Grimhole

Great character design, I love how the gun looks,